Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about bisexuality, homosexuality

Options
  • 07-09-2005 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i am a man, and i am heterosexual. i have a guy friend that is bisexual and wants to suck my penis. i have a hard time allowing this, because i strictly like women. he assured me that i don't have to touch him in any way, and that he will just give me a bj. i just want to know, if 1. i should let him, and 2. is this gay, or bisexual if i do allow him to do this to me
    i am not totally against allowing him to suck my dick, but i am a little confused as what to do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

How odd that this is still here. Meh. Once he doesn't swallow then you're not gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I am almost certain this is a troll.

However, to put it bluntly having a homosexual experience does not make you gay or bisexual. Quite a few heterosexual men have had homosexual experiences of one kind or another. You may decide to go ahead with the idea, you might find it weird, you might like it or you might hate it. But it isn't going to change your outlook on women. Whatever you do, at least be blunt with this guy. If all you're looking for is to taste (forgive the pun) the experience, then be clear that there is no emotional attachment on your part.

Have to say though, that it sounds like it sucks (again, forgive the pun) to be the other guy. But hey, whatever rocks his boat.

*edit*
    I don't see any point in leaving this open. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement