Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College fee loans

Options
  • 07-09-2005 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Hi, I had a couple of repeat exams recently and its likely I will have to repeat the year. It sucks, I know. This costs around 5 and a half grand. There is no way im going to have the cash now so I will need to get a loan. I was wondering if there is a type of loan for 5000 where you dont have any repayments for one year. This would suit me down to the ground. Im a final year student so in a year its likely I will have a job. Particularly as I intend getting good results next year to make up for this one. I have a motor loan already for 5000 from a year ago which might complicate things. I have a decent part time job which is all I can do during the college year. I earn around 200 a week from it. Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement