Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piggy Piggy Moanypants

Options
  • 07-09-2005 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

The celebrations have most definitely ground to a shuddering halt.
    Poor old Pighead has had the rug taken from under his trotters.
    There i was tearing up the dancefloor in Club M with Femmy Kiera Le Rack and Beruthial celebrating my release from Prison when all of a sudden the DJ pulled "Dancing on the Ceiling"and announced that Pighead had been released from prison BUT was still banned from After Hours.My whole body froze,i immediately took my hand off Le Racks bum and threw my arms in the air screaming WHHHYYYYYYY?
    To be freed from prison yet still locked out of my beloved After Hours,so so cruel.It reminded me of thatheartbreaking day back in 87 when Mammy brought me to the Zoo but said "No looking at the animals you little fcuker,you'll only scare them and make them cry"She really loved those animals.
    Anyway has anybody got any Feedback as to why Pighead can't access After Hours?
    If this is in the wrong Forum feel free to move it to the Heartbreaking Stories Forum
    Yours Hopefully
    Pighead
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Probably banned there because that is where your transgressions were.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Shut up.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah. Shut up.

I dunno who unbanned you but I wouldnt have.

I'm tired of reading your self-indulgent ego-****.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

How's shut up? Is shut up good for you? Shut up is good for me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I would like to state categorically, for the record
    I would never be caught dead in club m

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement