Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

choose my business broadband

• 07-09-2005 5:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

My company needs a 2nd Broaband connection for failover and to have a alternative mx route for our mail server. But the options are mind-bending.

We currently have the top DSL package with €ircon and so I reckon a wireless offering makes most sense... both to reduce our reliance on eircoms exchange and also to provide us with a much much needed upload boost.

At the minute I'm looking seriously at Leap and IBB's (i know, i know) business packages and to be honest IBB are coming out on top with the breeze 3mb. The high speed low contention is attractive. Is there a better alternative for similar monies????

I dont want this to become an IBB rant, but please - HELP!

Cheers, Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭UberNewb

I use Leap in the office (2 years) and have never had a problem with download/upload speed. A while back we were having problems with the connection being dropped but they fixed this last month and it has been running smoothly ever since. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

@ UberNewb > thats great, what package are you on?

Advertisement