Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are these fonts called?

Options
  • 07-09-2005 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

I am looking for the names of the following manufacturers font styles. Can anyone help? There are loads of sites where one can download fonts freely, but I just don't know what I am looking for!

JVC
    Samsung
    Sharp
    Phillips
    Sony

...and any other manufacturer fonts anyone can suggest.

TIA,

Seanie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

The majority of them are custom typographical designs and you wont find them in a font.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

what Figment said is probably right - but you can always check for the name of the font by going to www.whatthefont.com and uploading the logo. It will give you some info about it and an option to buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭canker

If you are looking to recreate the logos for a website that sells their stuff or has info about their stuff generally you can contact the company and they will suplpy you with what you're looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

or brandsoftheworld.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

canker wrote:
    If you are looking to recreate the logos for a website that sells their stuff or has info about their stuff generally you can contact the company and they will suplpy you with what you're looking for

Thats pretty much the jist of why I am looking for them... But, like your suggestion, I have tried that but never received a reply (all via e-mail). I guess its justnot an important query to them! So, I was just looking for inspiration to look elsewhere for their styles...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

google each brand name and you'll get what your looking for

Advertisement