Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yet another IBB thread

• 07-09-2005 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I have just mailed this to every contact I have in IBB.If you care to copy and forward it to them till they get the message please do.

It may be childish but it beats breaking someones legs.

I wonder how long it would take you to get back to me if I was a new customer looking to sign up.

All I can say is Digiweb and NTL will be launching soon in my area and judging from the pathetic service I and many people I have talked to in the area have recieved you will certainly be losing most if not all your Blanchardstown customers.
    Incidently you should also check out www.boards.ie for hundreds of complaints and comments about your poor excuse for a service,where I will be adding my comments.........AGAIN.

For the record I have now been complaining about your crap service for 3 months and getting nowhere.Even your own help desk staff have told me they are swamped with calls and even today I was told that they think its a lousy system.(yes your own staff)An engineer was supposed to sort my service out 2 weeks ago and I was assured that I would get a call.Surprise surprise it never happened....................

Yet again for the 6th time in three months I have logged calls and sent mails and got nowhere.I can see my only course of action is to find as many boards,forums and commisioners as I can and forward my log of events

If you do actually reply to this mail (why should this time be the exception) I would be amazed, although if your answer is going to be "our engineers are looking into it" then don't bother.I really think you should fire the ONE engineer you have working there, and I use the term WORK very lightly and hire me as although I have no tech experience I can only assume it must be more than your whole crappy department combined.

Yours a very very annoyed and obviously valueless customer

Dave

Advertisement