Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned by ex mod

Options
  • 07-09-2005 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

I got a 1 week ban about 3 months ago, I think it was. I didn't ask to be unbanned when my week was up. The mod who banned me(Mordeth) is no longer mod of Fashion Appearance(where I got my ban). What do I do in this situation?

Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

LadyLotts wrote:
    I got a 1 week ban about 3 months ago, I think it was. I didn't ask to be unbanned when my week was up. The mod who banned me(Mordeth) is no longer mod of Fashion Appearance(where I got my ban). What do I do in this situation?

Thanks

You Live With it :):D:p

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Two new moderators are currently being appointed.

Wait unti they're up and then message one of them asking to review your banning.

Ideally link to the reason you were banned; saves them time and might work in your favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Thanking you. Any idea when they'll be appointed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

LadyLotts wrote:
    Thanking you. Any idea when they'll be appointed?
    ASAP - in case raise a ticket and assign it to the Cat mod or a SMOD

Nukem

Advertisement