Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Societies in UCD

Options
  • 07-09-2005 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

What secret socs or secret sports would wou like to bring to this years freshers? They have to be so cool you'd never get a grant for it like "Brady's Wife Is A Ride" Soc. Etcetera. Best suggestion gets a free pint courtesy of the worst suggestion.

Societies:

Culchie Soc
    Arts Girls Appreciation Society
    Boards Soc

Clubs:

No Rules Wrestling
    Naked Fencing
    Concrete Surfing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

well... theres Opus Dei UCD, which sebthebum claims doesnt exist(that is the worldwide organisation) it IS the catholic university afterall...

I'm led to believe there may be chapters of the Masons/Freemasons/Illuminati/Klu Klux Klan who are looking for the name of the university to be changed to UKD which is their way...

There is also UCD Satanist Society

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

With this renaming of UCDD, I suggest we revert back to the original name for UCDD. Catholic University of Ireland. We should also bring back the crest with the tits on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Syth wrote:
    With this renaming of UCDD, I suggest we revert back to the original name for UCDD. Catholic University of Ireland. We should also bring back the crest with the tits on it.

Lots of people would object to that name myself included have to say.

And crest with the tits - now that I agree with, whose are they!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

CamelotSoc

Every year we head down to Lake2 and see who the "Lady of the Lake" will present with Excalibur, the sword that it is written is endowed with magical powers which bestow the bearer with incredible close-quarter combat capability...

... And then we all go to the Student Bar to get hammered.

Or we just get hammered and dream up the aforementioned, either way our key philosophy, as I'm sure you'll agree, is getting hammered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

SebtheBum wrote:
    CamelotSoc

Every year we head down to Lake2 and see who the "Lady of the Lake" will present with Excalibur, the sword that it is written is endowed with magical powers which bestow the bearer with incredible close-quarter combat capability...

... And then we all go to the Student Bar to get hammered.

Or we just get hammered and dream up the aforementioned, either way our key philosophy, as I'm sure you'll agree, is getting hammered.

Best. Society. Ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

FratbroSoc

Inspired by the antics of the Fratbros in America, a few of us have created one within UCD.

This one time right, my main man Chad (real name Niall) he devised a plan for after keggers night so we could get back at that crusty old Dean Peterson. He had upset Chad by warning him of the dangers of alcohol abuse so we decided to get him back. We snuck into his house one night, he lives alone you see, and some of the other Fratbros were against the idea, like Josh and Nick (real names Jim and Padraig) but we told them to chill out as everything would be gnarly in the end. So we snuck into his house right, and we brought along Chad's girlfriend Rachel (real name...uh, Rachel) and we covered her in red paint. We then placed a knife in the Dean's hand and hid in the Dean's closet. When he awoke he screamed in terror and ran out of the house naked!

We got it all on film and played it at kegger's night! It was like so totally rad man! I'm talking awesome! No doubt, you hear? That's what you get for picking on my FratBro, Dean!

Anyway, I gotta dash as we're about to throw water balloons at those losers in TKD. One of them kicked Chad in the balls and all because he violated his restraining order. I mean, come on! Don't hate the playa, hate the game!

Now some chicks are gonna getting wet! Oh I did so totally not say that, did I?! Ha, ha. Later homies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Yeah all you need is a frat house..................

MERVILLE!

Advertisement