Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get 63 single player bots?

Options
  • 07-09-2005 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

I've just downloaded and installed the BF2SP64 mod, which changes all the small single player maps into their bigger 64 player versions. Great!

Ummm......except no, not really, because there's still only 8 people per team! The bigger maps would be great, if I could actually find anyone to kill! So, does anyone know how to actually fill these 64 player maps with bots?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hows your machine handle 8 bots? Imagine how it would handle 64?

I don't know, but if you checked out the python file (pylib-2.3.4.zip) in your main BF2 install folder, it'll proberly tell you how. Have fun, and post it up. I'm just too tired at the moment. I would say use the search button(its been said before), but its broken :(

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭EL WOG

this months PC gamer DVD has a mod for increasing the number of bots on maps, and has code for bots to also use the extra area too(a problem with some of the mods) and if you know someone in a newsagents, they could give you the cover disk at the end of the month for free, if they have any unsold mags

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

or you could probably go to the pc gamer website and download it from their ftp (normally).

don't take that as gospel though, but you used to be able to do that.

post the link if you find it, I'd be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Would 3.4 ghz and 2gb ram be enough for 64 bots?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

showoff. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement