Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb on its way to me question

• 07-09-2005 9:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭

I have digiweb ordered since the 19th of August and it's coming some day soon according to the reps. What I'm wondering and what they have said to me is that the package is with Eircom now :( would that mean that Eircom will be sending me a modem etc because they said the line has been enabled and released by Eircom already. I'm just wondering whats the typical scenario of getting it in. By the way this is the DSL and not the wireless package I'm getting. Is the router etc delivered by normal post or couriers?

Thanks for the help in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

I got mine by courier from Digiweb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Were you waiting long from time from the application to recieving it? Also is it easy to set up etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

you might want to check with them to see if you could get metro broadband:

http://www.digiweb.ie/broadband_metro_index.asp?i=80&i2=81&i6=90&zzz=hm

it would seem to be available in waterford, and is a much better offing assuming you have line of sight to their waterford antenna.

Advertisement