Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I went into college today....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Pretty smart people are cool.

Smart, pretty people... I agree with Seb.

Even the bet dumb ones are manipulative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Blush_01 wrote:
    Even the bet dumb ones are manipulative.
    Yeah but they're easier to spot.

What with being unsubtle and stoopid an' all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Never trust the stupid ones. They're so stupid that they're smart, at times. It's scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Murphy's Law:

Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

GET A LIFE YOU LOT!!

Jesus Christ, every second post is moaning about d4 this, d4 that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Sangre wrote:
    GET A LIFE YOU LOT!!

Jesus Christ, every second post is moaning about d4 this, d4 that.

:rolleyes:

Moaning about anything that much, whatever the topic, is just sad. You need more fulfilling lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

There not moaning there just getting their angst out!I have to admit that i dont think the d4 dislike thing stems from jealousy its just that in general they do look down there nose at other people.I did the ucd fashion show last year (yes i am ashamed)well i just did it for a laugh with me mates didnt think id get in and when i did i was all excited but ive never met a bunch of superficial,vain and condecending girls in me life.There was one nice sound girl from donegal and that was it.When you got the d4's on their own they were alright but generally they were quite mean i thought.
    Saying that i dont want to be rude or mean to them back cos there isnt enough love in the world of ucd :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Maybe it's because some of the d4 heads are going in to ucd already in their little cliques and don't feel the need to make new friends.
    Just a suggestion.

Which is exactly correct.
    I've already posted about it.

I'm not giving out about the fact you're moaning about them, I'm giving out about the fact you're always fúcking moaning about them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

There should be a D4 forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Somewhere to lock them away and let them talk about Abercrombie, rugby and fake tan all day... :p

Advertisement