Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Nano

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

It is quite cool lookin, the 6 gig mini didn't last long. Yes it is very nice, let us know how you get on. Might get one later on in the year. My 3rd gen iPod is still hangin on. Anyway said id post quick before another thread is ruined by "get a creative" , and "get an iRiver"!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,194 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Perhaps they should have had this instead of the shuffle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

I had no idea this was even on the way never mind for sale!

Seem pretty cool all right but won't tempt me away from my 60gig ipod photo in a week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Nice piece of kit, my Mini feels so out of date ;) Pity the storage sizes don't match the Mini. 2/4 vs. 4/6

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Yeah, they could have pushed up the capacity a bit alright. I like the look of the black one, even though it isn't very *apple* of them! I just got a pressie of a colour pod yesterday to replace my ipod which has been going strong for 3yrs! Trying to decide if I should have waited... I'm pretty happy with my pod mark 2, the more music the better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

so that might explain why walkers are giving away so many ipod mini s then, one way of clearing stock when a new product comes in to replace it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

very clever Joe! well i know a few mates you put their mini-adds on buy and sell last week in anticipation of this little gem, so while apple wont be selling the minis, seems there will be plenty on offer for some time yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've already ordered myself an iPod Nano... I should have it next week at some stage, I'll be sure to let you know how I get on.

I've had a 5GB 1st generation iPod since day one.... so it's about time I treated myself to something new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 StephenRyan

Does anyone know what the weight and dimensions of the old iPod Mini were, just for comparason?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Yeah here is a comparasion chart :P http://promo.euro.apple.com/promo/ipodspecs/uk/index.html

Edit: sorry the mini was on it yesterday just checked now and its gone :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Does anyone know what the weight and dimensions of the old iPod Mini were, just for comparason?

Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.1 cm x 1.3 cm x 9.1 cm

From Komplett

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

so we have a few weeks/months to wait for a video ipod.

then a proper itunes phone to appeal to the metro's.

Apple are taking the piss imo with all these product releases that bring very little new to the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,194 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

People are still buying them, so they must be doing something right...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

... marketing

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Share Price - jumped to all time high today ...

Advertisement