Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"This is my comeback girl"

• 07-09-2005 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

Can someone help me im looking for name and artist of the song with these lyrics in it?? i hear it on the radio all the time?? anyone know it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 little_green_fa

yeah, it's not rap, they're a band called Republic of Loose (as far as i know anyhoo)

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Thanks man i know i just thought i would get a reply here quicker :) super fast reply!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 little_green_fa

no worries, i'm pretty sure it's them anyway, i know their new song is totally different to any of their other stuff....

i think some of the guys from the band (theyre irish) post on here sometimes, so they may be able to confirm that it's their song :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Republic of Loose it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

• Advertisement
Advertisement