Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Defering the year

• 07-09-2005 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Ive for the past couple of weeks been trying to defer the year and i cant seem to get in contact with anyone, does anybody know who do i have to go to,

i know im leaving it way to late and there busy with registration.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭meow

I was recently granted a referal for WIT.

I have to say the phone system down there is very badly managed and nobody seems to know who is responisble for what department.

Its very frustrating and nerve wrecking when you're given acceptance deadlines and can't get in touch with anyone regarding deferals.

You need to contact Sandra Doyle on 051 302685 first thing Monday morning and she can give you details.

Hope that helps a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Thanks for the help, sent about 6 -emails but got no replys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭meow

Did you manage to get hold of anyone down there today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

The place was packed. I have sent an e-mail to someody and she has passed it on to the deferrals office

Advertisement