Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coprofago

• 08-09-2005 5:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭

Fantastic band. Two previous releases, but the new one, "Unorthodox Creative Criteria" is the one EVERYONE NEEDS TO HEAR. Stunning, absolutely breathtaking album. Intellectually stimulating and heavy all at once with some of the technically gifted and creative musicians I've yet heard. Progressive/Jazz metal just got a new hero. Pre-order this new album now, you won't be disappointed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

I haven't heard the new one yet. I have "Genesis" at it just blows me away - these guys are amazing.

KH - you should check these guys out, i think you'll like them!

Oh, and as usual, thanks Doc for sorting me out. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ancient1 wrote:
    KH - you should check these guys out, i think you'll like them!

Way ahead of you there man, got one of their albums here. Definetly savage stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

I'v only ever heard one song off Genesis. It's like a cross between Cynic and Pantera :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Kilgore-Trout

Holy **** they are incredible!!!
    jeebus christ :D

you can hear a HUGE Allan Holdsworth influence in the guitar playing, which is always a very good thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I really like this band a lot. Was just a smidge too lazy to go and see them play in France in July but twas a close thing :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Got the album Unorthodox Creative Criteria, impressive stuff :)

The search function is back, yey.

I'm dying to get my hands on the new album but can't find it anywhere - nothing on emp, nuclear blast, cd universe, play, relapse, amazon....Earache seems to be down and the official Coprofago site isn't loading either.

Link me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

yeah, i think i mentioned them in the death metal thread. totally fantastic! has been in my cdplayer for about a month now :D

Wow, nice one Doc!

The "Final Edition" with three bonus tracks is on it's way!

Did you see Burkey's review.........:cool:

• Advertisement

The new one arrived today! OMFG, these guys are nuts!! :D

And i'm so glad i got the "final" edition - the three extra tracks are just killer.

Doc, that's a great label and Kriss is a top guy to deal with.

Indeed, up there with Joe and Grooveyard :)

Advertisement