Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Americas Army

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

IOA (www.irish-army.net) used to be extremely active in AA back in the day and were consistently ranked as one of the best clans in Europe.. Most of the lads don't play competively now though.

Never really got into the game myself to be honest and BF2 does seem like more fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Last time i looked at the player lists there were only 600 irish player sof AA.

yeah i play my self, my name is [Delta]Rob

Im in a deadly clan atm, mainly English, Belgians, Dutch and Americans.

AA is basically super realistic CS. AA: SF is the new version of it, you can nay play the old one anymore, it basically auto upgrades to AA:SF. I only found out that Activision made it a few days ago. The graphics are brialliant if you have a card that can push the game.

Bridge is a horrible map, play Border.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Anyone still play this game?

I think i'll get back into it, once they release Americas Army 3 (Unreal 3 engine) next year. Seems like it could be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Some of us arent blessed with good PCs so I have it for X-box.Whats with the sniper training?The 48 hour long one?Do you actually have to sit through 48 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

This has to be the longest running shill thread ever. Surely I'm not the only one to notice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Yes, the periodic bumping by new members who's first and generally only post is to harp on about America's Army.

Not very subtle in my book and the game pretty much sucks royally... give it a rest guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well, anyway, have you played that new game, Humanji's Big Adventure? I hear it's da bomb. It's by Humanji Corp and it comes out at the same time as Humanji Cola. I can't wait.

Advertisement