Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Traffic Question - Dublin to Birr

Options
  • 08-09-2005 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey Folks,

[Firstly - not sure if this belongs here - so feel free to move.]

Just a quick question about times and routes.

I have to drive down to Birr (Offaly) this evening, from Irishtown.

The earliest I can leave is about 6pm (which I recon would be a nightmare?!?).

I would usually drive down (on a saturday morning, or late friday night) going the M7.

So my question to you folk is when would be a time to leave so I wont be MURDERED in traffic and am I best going the N4 first and cutting across?

Thanks in advance,

DaveH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭HotRodDub

Not sure about the whole way to Birr, but you can get from the Spa hotel to Kinnegad in about 30mins any evening of the week - except Friday of course!!!

Traffic maybe heavy but moves well, especially after Enfield.

Hope this is some help!

Advertisement