Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary assistant work experience in Maynooth/surrounding areas?

Options
  • 08-09-2005 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

Hi guys. I'm desperately seeking work experience for my course at college (Animal Care in Killester College), I need to get one day a week in a Veterinary clinic, Animal shelter, Kennells etc....does anyone know of anywhere that would definitely be interested? Especially around Maynooth, Leixlip, Celbridge, Lucan.....I was only told today that I need to have it by Monday so I'm freaking out a bit. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

There's a place in Cellbridge (Beaufield Clinic- i think) and there is def a vet in maynooth, i'll get the number for you tonight and post it tomorrow if i can. you could always just goolge it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Thanks Lordgoat, I'll do that....just wanted to see if anyone knew if these places took on work experience students or not. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

There's a Veterinary Clinic on Doctor's Lane off the Main Street. Pop in there. There's other vets in Maynooth too but most of them are a bit out, that's the only one in the village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

how did you get on maynooth? there;s a few in celbridge and lucan too.

I'm working with a Vet but I'm going home to Corcaigh to do it. But I do know that there's a Vet in Kilcock that might possibly take you on. It would be paid too. She was looking a few weeks ago anyway, I'll PM you the details later, they're back at the house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Clare you're an absolute star, thanks for the PM and all the info you gave me. Looks like I might have a place in Lucan now thanks to you, they're going to ring me back with days. Thankyou so much!!!!!! :D

You're welcome dollface :D

By the way, good luck with it. I can't wait to get started with mine. :D

Advertisement