Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai

• 08-09-2005 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Was think about purchasing a new Hyundai Coupe...What is the general opinion on the Coupe. Is it reliable. I was thinking about going for the 1.6 fx is it under powered.

Will it loose its value..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,271 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

My sister's friend has a 2002 1.6 FX Coupe and has had no mechanical or electrical problems with it so far. I drove it once myself and while it will not set the world on fire it is enough for urban driving. Mpg is good I am told. However the interior is a bit low rent and the metal in the doors seems a bit light imo. The seats in the rear are for kids only and the boot is small but then again it is not designed for families. They do look nice in silver or red.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Holds it value well and very reliable.

If your really interested look up the autotrader in the england and see how cheap 2lt models are. Still worth paying the vrt on a 2lt brand new registered model from england.

Id have one of these over a VW any day.

VW is just loaded with sound proofing.

Advertisement