Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feck. delete this thread. sorry for wasting your time :(

Options
  • 08-09-2005 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

feck. delete this thread. sorry for wasting your time :(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yes i goddamn hate that problem.if you subscribe you get 3,000 message capacity.
    50e to subscribe for a year and i believe you pay by paypal with a credit card which rules me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

yes you get space for 3000 messages
    info here
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=214423

paypal is very very much prefered

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

read the subscriber sticky eh? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

yes i goddamn hate that problem.if you subscribe you get 3,000 message capacity.
    50e to subscribe for a year and i believe you pay by paypal with a credit card which rules me out.
    Just found this out:
    How can I get payment to you?
    Bank transfer, Cheque or draft. We are working on getting credit card processing currently. If you are transferring cash to us make sure there is some identifier on the transfer so we can match it with your Boards account.

if you get money to me tar, i''l use my cc to subscribe you if you so wish :)

• Advertisement

<EDIT>
    We REALLYdon't like cash, cheque or bank transfers much anymore. We'd really really really prefer it by paypal - other methods are too hard to track.
    they have stopped taking the other methods apart from paypal afaik.

the_syco wrote:
    Just found this out:

tbh, i think they only want paypal subscription due to the hassle of chasing up usernames and matching it to transfers

RuggieBear wrote:
    if you get money to me tar, i''l use my cc to subscribe you if you so wish :)
    hey,thanks that would be great.I have to buy a lot of expensive books atm so after i settle into college i could give you a shout?if all else fails i could drunkenly had a fifty to somebody at the beers :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement