Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

P.L.C's???

• 08-09-2005 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Anyone have any info on p.l.c courses? im doin one this year in carlow and i wanna know wat to expect? im takin nursing and health science for a year so if anyone has done this course or knows of it fill me in on wat its like! cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The place where you do the PLC course is right next to Carlow IT, IIRC, so you can come into the IT for food :) I know this as someone in the house I was in was doing a course at the PLC there. Dunno which one.

Aside from that, I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

They seem like good courses. My sis and a few friends did various one s, child care, hololistics and tourism i think. Very little hours tho so if your commuting bring a book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

The_Goose wrote:
    They seem like good courses. My sis and a few friends did various one s, child care, hololistics and tourism i think. Very little hours tho so if your commuting bring a book.

Hololistics?! that sounds COOL! what does that entail? communications through holograms? light as a speach substitute?

s4dd wrote:
    Hololistics?! that sounds COOL! what does that entail? communications through holograms? light as a speach substitute?
    Actually, its Holistics. Something to do with medicine. Healing, and stuff.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Actually its sarcasim....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Holistics: The study of utter bull**** masquerading as medicine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

TomTom wrote:

very perceptive of you.. and holistic medicine is taking the approach that every external stimuli on the body effects that body. As apposed to classic medicine where the illness is treated instead of the patient.... well, in a "nutshell" as it were.

TomTom wrote:
    Jeebus. Its hard to tell the sarcasm from the nerds :p

Advertisement