Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review the Guggenheim Grotto debut Album

Options
  • 08-09-2005 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi RE*AC*TOR

I'd like to suggest an album to review:

The Guggenheim Grotto, a very cool Irish independent band releasing their debut album "Waltzing Alone" tomorrow. They have been gigging all over Ireland for years (Whelans, Craw Daddy etc...) and everyone likes them from the Radio and TV to Damien Rice himself, who chose one of their songs in his top 5 favourite songs of all times...

I think they are GREAT and are on their way to become very big.

What do you think?

MP3s available on their website www.guggenheimgrotto.com

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 m!!!

hey just came accross this thread today but i'd say its a bit old seeing as i have been listening to there newest album "happy the man" its full of amazing tracks have you heard it yet????? and i have seen them a few times in the Rosin Dubh in galway. I dont understand why they haven't made it big yet.. I would say they are the best Irish band I have heard in a long time...:)

Advertisement