Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameSoc Halo tournament

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

4th in the semi final. oh well :(
    I agree that there should be more players in a game. Too much time was spent setting up all the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

7th in final... pretty good fun, won my semi final by a nail, some dude behind me was like "he's slipping" then i nailled my main competitor and some other poor bollox....

damn energy sword

really good fun, especially since i nailed kirby in the back of the head with a shotgun, people cheered!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yeah, yeah. I got pwned. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Goddamit I couldn't be there. I tried to kill time by doing the poker thing, not thinking i'd be doing it for so long. I got home at 1030 and I just missed the money so none of it was worth it.
    I would've kick ass in the halo tournament. Did it end up being halo2?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yep...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Andore

gg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I was there ("Dave"), came 5th in the first round and went home.

:(

Thanks for putting it together anyway, I'm sure if I were any good I would have enjoyed it that bit more :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

DaveMcG wrote:
    I was there ("Dave"), came 5th in the first round and went home.

:(

Thanks for putting it together anyway, I'm sure if I were any good I would have enjoyed it that bit more :p

A lot of people did that. :( For future events we should get more projects. Try to borrow/scab them from people/places/organisations. People could have gamed more with 4 projectors.

Advertisement