Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ThinkGeek.com

Options
  • 08-09-2005 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here ever bought off www.thinkgeek.com . I was thinking of buying something off their site, just wondering is it ligit. Also if you have bought something off it, how long did it take to get delivered, did you have any problems with them and what did you get.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭silent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

It's legit alright .. have ordered twice off them .. some years ago now at this stage. Once I was caught for VAT/customs, once I wasn't. Had no problems, and delivery was quick. Having said that, I haven't had to send anything back or anything.

.cg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Yeh thinkgeek are great. Ordered something off them about a month agoa nd got it in 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

What an awesome site!!!

I found this :)

www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/2600

I love these joysticks and if i could hook one to my computer to play games,IT WOULD BE K-RAD!!

I currently have these joysticks on my Commodore 64 (Sadly not the original joysticks which had RUBBER for the part that goes up.. (These are plastic (no surprise) and hurt your hands after a while (The other ones didnt)))

Advertisement