Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gregory Horror Show for 8 euro new!!!

Options
  • 08-09-2005 8:14pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,448 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just bought it in Game. It said 12 99 on the sticker, but went up to pay for it and they only charged me 7 99! No complaint there...

Havent played it much yet, but it seems so cool and freaky. That Neko Zombie fella scares the bejesus out of me!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got it for 8 stingers as well. Haven't got round to playing it but it is meant to be fantastic and very odd. Now if only I could find gitaroo man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

You can't have been looking painfully hard; there was a second hand copy of Gitaroo Man in Gamestop on Liffey St for aaaages. Of course it's gone now. I traded in that disgraceful topless Astro Boy for it a while back.

Gregory Horror Show is actually sort of similar to a point and click adventure, interface allowing. It's one of those highly original but stupidly flawed games Capcom seem to love so much. And really, you'd have to be made of fridges not to love Gregory Horror Show so much, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I guess im made of fridges so :(
    I just couldnt get into this game, traded it in pretty soon after i bought it, i just had no idea wtf i was supposed to be doing in the game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Hmm.. saw this in Gamestop for €18 yesterday and was mulling over it.

If anybody sees Gitarooman don't hesitate to pick it up. It's my favourite game of this generation. Best music-action game ever.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I feel too nerdy using my patented quick rifling technique on massive second hand sections in games stores. Think I'll have to leave my self esteem at home next time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

Must buy. Great bargain. Would be as good as the time I got Gitaroo Man for €7 :D

Advertisement