Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Members!!

• 08-09-2005 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I want to start up a blues,jazz rock&roll sort of band and i need members.
    Pretty much a whole band.
    Singer,second guitarist,Bass,and drums.
    I play guitar and have played in three bands before.
    None satisfied.
    Im prety serious about it also,as i wish to make a career in music.(like everybody else)
    Influences:The Beatles,Robert Johnson,John Lee Hooker,Muddy Waters,Otis Rush,Buddy Rich,Bo Diddley,Gene Krupa etc.
    Any body interested pm me.
    And give me your info.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Kennington

Hey Id be very interested, live in Dublin play bass am HUGE into jazz and love blues aswell, be interested in a jam sometime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 CiaranFitz

Kennington wrote:
    Hey Id be very interested, live in Dublin play bass am HUGE into jazz and love blues aswell, be interested in a jam sometime?
    Deffo.
    Where abouts do you live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 brenda

Hi,

sent you a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jglee

Just wondering if you are still seeking a jazz singer, appreciate that your message was posted some time ago, love jazz and would love to join
    Thanks
    CiaranFitz wrote:
    I want to start up a blues,jazz rock&roll sort of band and i need members.
    Pretty much a whole band.
    Singer,second guitarist,Bass,and drums.
    I play guitar and have played in three bands before.
    None satisfied.
    Im prety serious about it also,as i wish to make a career in music.(like everybody else)
    Influences:The Beatles,Robert Johnson,John Lee Hooker,Muddy Waters,Otis Rush,Buddy Rich,Bo Diddley,Gene Krupa etc.
    Any body interested pm me.
    And give me your info.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

I'd be up for playing second guitar but I'm much more into blues than jazz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 noh showband

Is this still an active thread? I'm in dire need of somewhere to jam and can get to Dublin most weekends. I play guitar, blues, some jazz and Santana, can relate to your influences.

Advertisement