Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server upgrade discussion...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Soon?
    Why soon?

If that's related to my excessive tea drinking, why hasn't it happened since I started my obsession back in 1989?

Why, why, WHY!?

Screw this, time for tea.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Gordon wrote:
    Early Grey is the best
    [nerd]
    Sure its all Picard drinks when he calls over
    [/nerd]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

thanks for the info Gord,

I was wondering, if the Admins would be able to give me an offer on an interaction forum in boards, you have my EMail and you could PM me if that's okay.
    are there also chances to get a link from the Food forum?

and btw, it doesn't matter how you drink the tea, wel most of them anyway, as long as you DO drink tea, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You're best making a helpdesk ticket if you want this. And I think it may be best to refer it to the advertising dept Gilgamesh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

will do, thanks Gord.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

Or else a 'Support Boards.ie' text number, one of the 53xxx numbers, €2 per text or something.
    Don't shortcode text services take an unfair cut?
    Can you imagine a whole month of staring at me in a thong!
    oh god, I've thought of nothing else since it was brought up.

I finally signed up last week and am a bit ashamed it took me so long to get to it. let us know what you chaps come up with or if you just go with a donations model.

did that survey thingie a while ago throw up any demographics that banner advertisers were interested in ?

ps the podcasts thing is great.

Advertisement