Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gattling gun ? when i was playing just appearing in my hand ?

Options
  • 08-09-2005 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Strange thing happened yesterday
    I was playing karland and was Assalt , i have one upgrade for assalt, but thats not the weapon i had ...
    was killed twice and both times was healed , on the third time the weapon had changed & to my suprise when i fired down the center allyway just before the first flag i took out about 7 -10 players took ages to reload btw.
    any ideas what happened ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

sometimes when you're revived you pick up another kit, the one thats closest to you afaik, so you may have picked up a support kit with a machine gun that has like a 100 round clip

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

it confused the hell outa me when it first happened, but now i us it to my advantage by picking up other peoples good kits :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

yeah when i figured out you could pick up kits it was like "yay no more relying on support guys for ammo"

Advertisement