Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cian Chartier 2001-2003

Options
  • 08-09-2005 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

My courses were:

Session 1 2001 - International History
    Session 2 2002 - Sociology
    Session 1 2003 - Government & Society

I did OK on my Leaving Certificate and will enter Mathematics in Trinity College in October.

Pics of me (among other things) are at my home on the internet: http://rateyourmusic.com/~HectorG

I see a couple of people from my past classes already...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

are you the canadian guy who could do weird stuff with his fingers and didnt like green day for a masturbation rerlated problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Hector Gilbert

are you the canadian guy who could do weird stuff with his fingers and didnt like green day for a masturbation rerlated problem?

Yeah, you've got the gist of it. Although I've been living in Ireland since I was twelve and I don't have any particular dislike for Green Day's music, I listened to them for the first time in eight years in 2004. I still have Dookie and Insomniac lying around from those days of yore.

Who are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Hey Cian! This is Sophia, you might remember me from Session 1 in 2003, and the TCD Open Day last year... I'm doing French and German in Trinity in October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

I remember you from Sociology! You and your MIT top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

Yay Cian :D You were/are great (oh its Tara, by the way)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Hector Gilbert

Guy: Never mind, I know who you are now. Been listening to any new music lately?

Sophia: Ah yes, of course I remember you. I'll see you in Trinity.

Claire: I still have that one and wear it quite often. I think I remember you, the one with all the feminist literature?

Tara: Ah yes, hello there. How has sixth year been for you so far? By this stage I seem to remember that the work was already beginning to pile up...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Hey Cian! I was in your Sociology class too, I'm delighted to actually find a thread I can respond in properly because I don't know most of the people on this board. I'll see you in Trinity in a few weeks too, I'm doing Science so we may share Maths lectures if I decide to do Maths as a subject, but I probably won't cos I want to do Geography/Geology. Remember Sam from Sociology? She's doing Maths in Trinity too but she's going into second year now

Oh yeah, I'm Ailbhe - I can't think of any distinguishing things you might remember me by except that I'm blonde and like to kick people (I don't think I ever kicked you though)

Yep, that'd be me. :D

*waves to Ailbhe* Sociology reunion, man! I'm also in TCD though I hang around the arts block and do nothing useful. S'all good.

*waves to Claire* Hello! What course you doing in Trinity? I think Lillian's coming to Trinity as well although I haven't talked to her in yonks so I don't know how she got on, she wanted to do Sociology with something else in TSM I think

• Advertisement

English Lit/History. Yay for TSM types!

One of my friends is going to be doing that this year. Is it any good? I would have loved to have done English Lit with Biology but unfortunately that is impossible, so I decided to just do Science and contribute to the college newspaper, if there is one (apologies to Cian for this non-Cian-related conversation)

I hear it's good. :) I'm only starting as a JF this year 'cause I changed course. And, ooh, newspapers - there's the Trinity News and the University Record, plus you can join LitSoc, which has events and readings and all kinds of stuff on.

(yes, sorry Cian...)

Advertisement