Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you all going next year?

Options
  • 08-09-2005 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

Ayia Napa for us, we're booking it tomorrow. I would have preferred to go away for a the summer working or something but no-one else is up for it. Still though, there's 50 if us going away the Friday after we get our results - cannot wait!

What about the rest of you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'm not going to go away the day after I get my results in case I want to have a look over my script in case I miss a few points or something.

So that's an I don't know from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Diddle1

ye are thinkin 2 far ahead ye have not even done da exams yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

/\/\ The islands nearly booked out already for package holidays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Going to new york for the summer-cant wait, been planning it for years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Going to eastern europe somewhere and your coming too grimloch*

*I'm not asking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

I'm not sure either, i don't want to go away in case there is a problem with the results so I think I'll go after the exams (which are on for my birthday :rolleyes: ). Might go to americia if I have enough money saved, my parents suggested visiting family but somehow that doesn't have much appeal!

airetam_storm, if you are looking for place to visit Croatia is such a beautiful place.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

You go before the results!

after exams are over np

Prob interrailing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

What's interrailing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

going through europe via train

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

dunno what i'm doing for the summer...but going to america for the mid term?!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

chickens wrote:
    airetam_storm, if you are looking for place to visit Croatia is such a beautiful place.
    Hmm Croatia sounds good, it is either that or Hungary

And interrailing is €300ish for an unlimited pass on all interrail trains in europe, actually i'm not sure how much it is

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Funkstard wrote:
    Ayia Napa for us, we're booking it tomorrow. I would have preferred to go away for a the summer working or something but no-one else is up for it. Still though, there's 50 if us going away the Friday after we get our results - cannot wait!

What about the rest of you?

Ayia Napa is VERY expensive and damn strict. If your caught messing on the streets youll get nabbed and thrown in a cell for 2 days. Also being out about 100 euro a night cause youll need it

Secondly, a crowd of 50 will soon decrease to 20. You dont want to be going on a holiday with 50 people, itll be like a school tour, you want to go on holiday with your good friends.

Oh and what Diddle said, you havent even started studying yet, worry about holidays in April

Advertisement