Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hair cut

• 09-09-2005 1:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

im looking for some help here , im looking for some one to tell me where is a great place to get my hair cut in teh north east region (louth area ) i wanna go to someone that will put a good style in my hair its a good lenght now , i went to barbers who look at you funny when you ask for anything other then a two at the sides and hairdressers i find dont like doing fellas hair , ive lost confidence after my last expereince maybe someone can tell me someone good

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

forget it mate just shave it. Ive come to the realisation that every barber in ireland is simply trained to shave the sides of a blokes head then chop a load of the top with a scissors. They simply cant do anything else(and im talking about decent barbers like knights or the grafton barber).

So either shave it or spend 60 euros and sit surrounded by women with weird pieces of tinfoil stuck to their head every time you want a haircut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Peter Mark, no?

I got mine cut to medium length for €22, and am happy with it. I'm in D6W though, a bit of a trek for you. Don't listen to the second poster, it's your choice, and if you want mdeium length hair you gotta do some work for it. Look around, find a "unisex Salon" rates are reasonable enough, but steer well clear of any barbers. All they can use are razors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I shaved it and it looks really well , the spice boy look is gone now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sarge wrote:
    the spice boy look is gone now :)

Spice boy? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Its a term used for slagging fella around Dundalk and ive heard it a few places as well .. hard to explain spice boys kinda like boy band wanna be's :) but thats not me !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Sarge wrote:
    Its a term used for slagging fella around Dundalk and ive heard it a few places as well .. hard to explain spice boys kinda like boy band wanna be's :) but thats not me !
    Me and my mates use it to slag the Footballer wanna-be's/scumbags. You know the type, the ones with the "V" cut and one trouser leg tucked into a sock etc.

Advertisement