Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Broadband Flyer...

• 09-09-2005 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

I got a "Smart Broadband is available in you area now" flyer through my door yesterday. So I was just wondering if this is accurate as I thought that Smart still did not have access to the North Main exchange?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

just give them a call and ask them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭JJDoherty

I'm already signed up for Smart and I'm just waiting for the exchange but I have been told by Smart in the past that it would be mid to late September before they have the exchange enabled. Just wondering if anyone here has the inside track on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

If it is Garfield needs to update his sig....

Ignorance is a weapon of mass destruction...

Available: Beggars Bush, Churchfield, Clontarf, Coolock, Clondalkin (Nangor Road), Crown Alley, Dennehey's Cross, Dolphins Barn, Quaker Road, Santry, Ship Street, Summerhill, Walkinstown, Wellington Road.
    Next: Letterkenny, Mervue, North Main, Shantalla, Whitehall.

www.garfieldconnolly.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭GarfieldConnoll

beller b wrote:
    If it is Garfield needs to update his sig....

Ignorance is a weapon of mass destruction...

Available: Beggars Bush, Churchfield, Clontarf, Coolock, Clondalkin (Nangor Road), Crown Alley, Dennehey's Cross, Dolphins Barn, Quaker Road, Santry, Ship Street, Summerhill, Walkinstown, Wellington Road.
    Next: Letterkenny, Mervue, North Main, Shantalla, Whitehall.

www.garfieldconnolly.com

Beller b is right. North Main is on track for the middle of this month. It is NOT live right now.

PM me with details of where the flyer was handed out and I'll have a look into it. It can be difficult sometimes to distinguish between exchange areas, but if you're smack bang in the middle of North Main's cachement area, then apologies, you shouldn't have been given the flyer.

Garfield.

Advertisement