Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stats for round lost when disconnected?

Options
  • 09-09-2005 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

I had one of my best rounds last night. By most people's standards it was probably pretty pathetic, i don't get a chance to play very often at all. When the number of people i kill is higher than the number of times i've been killed, im happy enough.

Anyway, last night was good. My score would have actually been respectable. But then about 2 minutes before i estimate we would have won the round my connection to the server was lost. AAARGH!

So, my question. Are your stats constantly updated throughout the round so that even if you get disconnected, any kills etc will still count? Or are these stats only added your profile at the end of a round?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

At the end of a round but it will keep your score even tho you didnt finsh the round.

Check your stats daily.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah ive had that happen to me before, getting a couple of medals & a promotion in a game and then getting kicked for tking (idiots running into my artillery and auto punishing). i thought i lost them all until about 10 mins later when that round ended & i got them back

Advertisement