Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Results

Options
  • 09-09-2005 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

So college is due back on Monday??

WHERE THE FÚCK ARE MY RESULTS!!!???!?!?!

And why the fúck does it say "Modular enrolments fro BA EVENING courses are not yet available" on my Stuweb thingy???

This college is a kip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

How in gods name have they taken a whole month in the middle of the summer (when presumably the lecturers have nothing else to do) to correct probably less than 100 scripts in each subject...arrrrgh useless bastards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Thank god you got the same message Peachy.
    I thought they were giving me a hint or some sort!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

This college is a kip
    Well done. It only took you 3 years to realise what dawned on me the very first day of 1st year.
    This place sucks balls. Big donkey balls. With lice on them. I think I've made my point.

WHERE THE F**K ARE OUR RESULTS????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

"Modular enrolments fro BA EVENING courses are not yet available"

Autumn results timetable

According to that timetable, my results aren't suposed to be out until tuesday but i checked on SIS there and my summer results have been updated.So i'd say quite a few results are out now.

My stuweb STILL says the stuff about "BA Evening courses....". Did the people who passed summer also have that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Passed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Passed it.

Congratulations.

Whatcha get?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

:rolleyes: His results.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Blush_01 wrote:
    :rolleyes: His results.

Blush, this is for you. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Why are they not out? They are delaying releasing them til' next week because people will have settled back in and people who unfortunately fail will be more likely to choose to repeat the year.(thus pay fees to UCD) than people who recieved their results 2 weeks before term who have had time to mull over their future. It's all psychological and UCD wan't to make money, simple as that but very clever. Those papers were corrected at most 2 weeks ago. There is no excuse for this delay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Yeah, so far, from my little experience from ucd they seem like money grabbin scumbags.
    Just sayin, thats all.

• Advertisement

Yeah, so far, from my little experience from ucd they seem like money grabbin scumbags.
    Just sayin, thats all.
    You learn quickly, my young Padawan.

Soon you will learn the ways of the force, but be careful, for Brady's Stormtroopers are always ready and waiting to steal your powers/money like the bast*rds they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

I rang up the politics department last thursday and was told they should be out that day, as far as they knew...so that means they were all corrected and ready by at LEAST then. So its obviously some horrible money grabbing conspiracy indeed god damn it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

And why the fúck does it say "Modular enrolments fro BA EVENING courses are not yet available" on my Stuweb thingy???

I've this message too. It's less than 24 til college starts and I've received nothing by post about paying fees through the bank or any info about where I'm supposed to go tomorrow or generally anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

My results are out, actually. Passed 'em!
    Good luck to those still waiting.

It should be great fun going to BOTH 1st year and 2nd year lectures tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Sarcasm moi?

Still fricking waiting..........

is anyone else feeling like they want blood over this? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

1st day back and i found out that i finally managed to pass my exhams!
    So not a bad day at all at all! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Kennington

I passed!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!

btw i think the 1st Arts results are out on the student web

Still fricking waiting..........

is anyone else feeling like they want blood over this? :mad:
    To quote the great AC/DC, "If you want blood, You've Got It!!!" :D

I'll back ya up Zane, let's go kick the cr*p outta the Sociology dept!

Vive le Sociology dept Libre!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Got mine last night. Passed. I know leave with a Bsc Comp Sci, or something (I think thats what it is cuz I did 3 years denominated). Damn messing up 2 exams (by 4%!!!) means I don't get 4th year! :(

• Advertisement

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    Got mine last night. Passed. I know leave with a Bsc Comp Sci, or something (I think thats what it is cuz I did 3 years denominated). Damn messing up 2 exams (by 4%!!!) means I don't get 4th year! :(

Well at least you have the comfort of your nice surroundings of the beautiful dark depths of 10 miles in the middle of f**king nowhere outside of Bray! :D

Anyway well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Passed english. Score.

Advertisement