Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car upholstery

Options
  • 09-09-2005 11:42am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads,
    In the process of building a hut and my poor motors interior is the worse for wear, well in the line of dust and the seats need a good clean, I will be selling this soon and will get it completely valeted but in the interim I want to give the upholstery a bit of a clean,

So what do ye recommend that will give it a nice clean and a nice smell.

Any suggestions for cleaning the dash and that.

Also the steering wheel is leather, and there is dirt of it, is there anyway to get it back to it original un "shiny" look.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭useeme

steering wheel, use facial wipes

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

general, as in what the wifey uses for taking makup off?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭useeme

the very thing

Advertisement