Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW free 14 day trial in this months pcgamer

Options
  • 09-09-2005 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭

it does what it says on the tin

shin

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

You mean it provide a tough durable surface coating for exterior wood, protecting it from the differing weather conditions experienced in Ireland & the UK, available in a range of classic wood colours and coming in gloss and satin finishes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

quality reply.

kudos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Maximilian wrote:
    You mean it provide a tough durable surface coating for exterior wood, protecting it from the differing weather conditions experienced in Ireland & the UK, available in a range of classic wood colours and coming in gloss and satin finishes?

Exactly

Shin

post of the month anyone :D

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Hehe - I try!

By the way, I read on WOW forums that quite a lot of features are disabled on the trial accounts. I think you are limited for example in the amount of gold you can earn, max. level etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Level 20 max i hear?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

The electronic equivalent of standing outside a school giving kids a free sample of crack cocaine.

"Try it kids, what could happen!"

Just say NO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

So ****ing true ^^

Staaaayy awwaaayyy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

good way to try out the game-
    note that when you do become addicted you still have to shell out for the game price (not just the monthly fee), as you need a CD key linked to your account.

Advertisement