Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewel Staite in Wonderfalls.

Options
  • 09-09-2005 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone see it?

I didn't really like her at all in it for some reason. Perhaps it was the character she was playing but she wasn't my darling cup'o'tea anymore. Clearly I'm just attracted to the character Kaylee and not Ms.Staite herself.

//

Anyway she'll be in a couple of upcoming eps if anyones interested.

DRAMA: Wonderfalls
    Channel: Sky One
    Date: Thursday 15th September 2005
    Time: 02:05 to 03:00 (starting in 5 days)
    Duration: 55 minutes.
    Cocktail Bunny. Series 1, episode 11.
    A conversation with a brass monkey leads Jaye to believe that Heidi is planning to murder Eric. Bizarre 'dramedy'.
    (New Episode, Widescreen, Subtitles)

DRAMA: Wonderfalls
    Channel: Sky One
    Date: Wednesday 28th September 2005
    Time: 23:55 to 00:55 (starting in 19 days)
    Duration: 1 hour.
    Caged Bird. Series 1, episode 13.
    (New Episode, Widescreen, Subtitles)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I really like Wonderfalls...

But it seems like it has some of the worst scheduling in the history of the world ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

cant say I've ever heard of that program. Whats it about?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

sutty wrote:
    cant say I've ever heard of that program. Whats it about?
    It's pretty good. It's about this girl who works at a souvenir shop at Nigara Falls and all the animal souvenir talk to her and tell her to do things... which usually in a long winded way mean she ends up helping someone with their lives..

It's pretty sharp and very entertaining.. but almost impossible to see as they keep changing the time and day that it is broadcast each week.

There are only 13 episodes in total though as it got cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

Tim Minear who co created Firefly also created this show and it was also untimely cancelled.

He also has another show called The Inside. Adam Baldwin co starred in it which got cancelled.

That poor man just has terrible luck.

I don't like Jewel's character in the show but she is still very very beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jars

They showed the whole run of Wonderfalls on TV3 a while back. Or maybe it was TG4...

Anyway, another great Tim show, cancelled before its time.

The Inside had a couple of Firefly references in it. Woohoo for Browncoat shoutouts!

Jewel was also in an episode of Dead Like Me just after Firefly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Ohhh.. I rember seeing an episode of that. Seems like an odd story line as I remember. Must look at an ep or two to see how it is.

Advertisement