Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Redbox

• 09-09-2005 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

When's it opening shop again, anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

End of the month, I heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

yea its deffo the end of the month:

www.pod.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Awful, awful club. Try Il Mondo in Ranelagh instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

jimi_t wrote:
    Awful, awful club. Try Il Mondo in Ranelagh instead.

Best club in dublin[excluding big dj nights]. Great when college is on, especially wednesday nights. Layout was terrible but loved the people, and the dj's were always pretty good.

hopefully the new layout wil be better, scumbag fest for any big name DJ like clarke, but saw mills there and it was a savage crowd

• Advertisement

that jeff mills set was fairly animal that night :D
    was a bit shocked by the crowd myself, they could have fitted a few more in the place though
    cant wait to see the new layout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Nice one, Dublin needs its knacker magnet back to keep all the scum out of the decent clubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Sico wrote:
    Nice one, Dublin needs its knacker magnet back to keep all the scum out of the decent clubs.

I think that award would have to go to the Parnell Mooney/Barcode...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

jimi_t wrote:

Or the old Temple Theatre :D

jimi_t wrote:

holy feckin jesus, i feel like a knacker if i WALK by the Parnell Mooney... and glazby played there about 3 months ago, enough said!

• Advertisement
Advertisement