Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seating for Raw in Dublin

• 09-09-2005 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭

Has anyone a map of the seating situaton?? Got my ticket today. Ringside row f. What about ye??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Map is attached. Got tickets for Sunday Block C, 2nd row, Balcony. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

For anyone who has nt bought a ticket yet my advice would be to go for the blacony tickets too. You only need 1 small kid to ruin your view on the flat so thats why Ive gone for the balcony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

anyone know where the wheelchair area is on the map?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

last time they were in front of block b rows 28-48. from what i could see they werent the best being honest. not much elevation above the rows in the flats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Balcony is the only way to go. Let the kids fight it out down on the ground imo.

I got Block E, 3rd row so i'm happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

How much did ye pay for balcony? I left the ticket dealing with a friend of mine and I think its 70 each. They sound a lot like ground level to me which I wont be happy about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭brianomc

Off ticketmaster site

GROUND FLOOR
    €33.00 - €75.00

TIERED SEATING
    €33.00 - €65.00

BALCONY SEATING
    €33.00 - €65.00

Also they announced the extra date, tickets on sale now, but i haven't tried the link. Block A, row C. Beautiful. No kids standing on chairs in rows A or B please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I'm a life long fan of WWE and just wrestling of all kinds. Before the Smackdown Summer Bash last summer in the RDS, I tried rigorously to fget information on the seating. I saw the chart but felt that with it being outdoors they might actually put their f'in brains to work and use the extra space to have elevated seating...but of course they didn't. The worst bit about it is I e-mailed and made phone calls to the RDS itself and to Aiken Promotions..RDS said it was the promoters that arranged the seating about 4 days after I e-mailed them and then trying to get in contact with somebody in Aiken was like pulling teeth..my umteen e-mails went unnoticed. I have now givin up on Wrestling events in Ireland and will most likely never attend one here again which is a really f'in shame seeing as though when WWF came here all those years ago I was one of only a handful of people that actually attended the show...you could run from one side of the arena to the other!, Wrestling was that unpopular!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

When WWF came here all those years ago I was one of only a handful of people that actually attended the show...you could run from one side of the arena to the other!, Wrestling was that unpopular!

What year are you talking about?
    I went to the '92 and '93 WWF shows in the Point and they were as packed as the ones this year.

• Advertisement

I'm in block B, row R. I hear theyre terrible seats and they dont look that good on the chart. Damn it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

got my tickets for the 2nd night block g row c, very happy with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭magnia

how has everyone got there tickets i thought they werent on sale until friday? i dont want to have to pay 300 euro for a crap ticket off a tout again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

they were on sale friday gone mate. there still for sale on www.tickermaster.ie

magnia wrote:
    how has everyone got there tickets i thought they werent on sale until friday? i dont want to have to pay 300 euro for a crap ticket off a tout again

yeah last friday

Ive been told my seats are now block F instead of block b. A bit better but still rows in front of kids on chairs in front of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

Tiered Seating, Block L, Row D, Seat 63. Doesn't sound too promising does it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭cutepape

I can just back up the theory with Balcony seating.

We we're 4 rows from ringside last time WWE was in the Point... didn't see sh*t.. so many kids infront who wouldn't listen when you asked them to sit down.

Went for balcony seating this time.

looks like sunday is the night to be going (me hehe)

sat night lineup:

John Cena vs. Kurt Angle - WWE Title Match

Shawn Michaels & Big Show vs. Edge (Lita) & Carlito - Tag Match

Val Venis & Viscera vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Kane vs. Tyson Tomko

Trish vs. Victoria - Woman’s Title Match

Shelton Benjamin vs. Kerwin White

Eugene vs. Rob Conway

Hurricane vs. “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters

Tajiri vs. Freakin Deacon

sunday night :

John Cena vs. Kurt Angle - WWE Title Match - Cage Match

Big Show vs. Edge (Lita)

Val Venis & Viscera vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Trish & Ashley vs. Victoria & Torrie Wilson - Diva Tag Match - Announcer: Candice Michelle

Shelton Benjamin vs. “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters

Tajiri vs. Kerwin White

Hurricane vs. Rob Conway

Kane vs. Freakin Deacon

Eugene vs. Tyson Tomko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Its fun to look at the lineups but treat them with a pinch of salt because 1. it changes quite a bit particuliarly when it gets closer to the event and 2. at the point last time while it was generally similar to what was advertised there were I think some differences.
    No Flair or Triple H though on the card which I think is really bad. Plus looks like Matt is off to Smackdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I think it's a good line-up for both shows, hope that HBK has a match the Sunday night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Moogle

I don't think the final card will be settled for a while yet and as for Flair & Triple H, they are set to be in programme together by then and so could be facing each other. Kane is out injured, but has done some off TV wrestling so he may be back. Nothing is set in stone. There could be injuries/releases before November!

Advertisement