Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

zidane injured.

• 09-09-2005 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

he has been injured during his tackle when he got his yellow card.
    he will miss several matchs of la liga but will be fit normaly against swissland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭jubbly

Henry is injured too... groin injury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

what means groin injury?

roughly , its the place where your two legs meet in your torso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Pity they couldn't of picked up these injuries last weekend.

past tense now lads.. time to refocus on the biggest game ever against the cyprus. 4 or 5 nill lead would be fantastic and is something we should be aiming for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

lili wrote:
    what means groin injury?

Groin Injury Facts

That should tell you all you need to know and alot more :p
    pictures too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

evilhomer wrote:
    Groin Injury Facts

That should tell you all you need to know and alot more :p
    pictures too!

ouch!
    jubbly, you're not kind:D
    i learn more and more everyday in english language :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

jubbly wrote:
    Henry is injured too... groin injury

well **** that anyway :mad:

past tense now lads.. time to refocus on the biggest game ever against the cyprus. 4 or 5 nill lead would be fantastic and is something we should be aiming for.

Missing Reid and Keane, I'd be happy with two nil. The days of Ireland winning 4 or 5 nil seem to have left with John Aldridge.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Lemlin wrote:
    Missing Reid and Keane, I'd be happy with two nil. The days of Ireland winning 4 or 5 nil seem to have left with John Aldridge.
    I don't remember too many of those with Aldo, he wasn't the most prolific of scorers for Ireland

• Advertisement

Robbie is a better goalscorer in fairness...even if he is fustrating. We beat them handy enough without Roy in lansdowne road. Most people rate Elliott - he is about the same as Clint at the moment. So Reid is our biggest loss in terms of creating things. Providing we have no injures and a decent mental attitude we can win 3-0 again.

We could have beaten the Cyprus 5-0 at home in landsdowne, its just that all the players took the foot off the gas. We never hammer teams because we always ease up like that.

We can beat the Cyprus 5-0 providing we have the right mental attiude. For me its the biggest problem with Irish players - not formations, players or manager. We have to get this monkey off our back once and for all.

I don't remember too many of those with Aldo, he wasn't the most prolific of scorers for Ireland

I remember some hat tricks against Turkey and a few braces against teams like Lithuania and Latvia, when they were poor opposition of course. Its about time Robbie started to try and deliver a bit of the same.

Robbie is a better goalscorer in fairness...even if he is fustrating. We beat them handy enough without Roy in lansdowne road. Most people rate Elliott - he is about the same as Clint at the moment. So Reid is our biggest loss in terms of creating things. Providing we have no injures and a decent mental attitude we can win 3-0 again.

Ireland playing Cyprus in Lansdowne and playing them away is a totally different kettle of fish. Surely you've seen that from results over the years ie. Macedonia, struggling to beat Malta etc. I'd be happy with 2-0.

we can beat teams away from home, we have still the better team. Getting victories away from home is all about mental attitude

If you think what you just said above then why did you say:

we found it very hard to turn them over with roy keane last time around. Were going to find it equally hard this time around

on the Liverpool vs. Spurs thread. Very strange indeed. A very rapid change of opinion there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Lemlin wrote:
    If you think what you just said above then why did you say:

on the Liverpool vs. Spurs thread. Very strange indeed. A very rapid change of opinion there.

Dont even read his/her threads Lemlin, I decided not to months ago when I seen he/her was an idiot! also has been pointed out on another thread that he/she is prob a duplicate account or 2-3 people are using it because opinion varies every 5-6secs! not sure why admin havent spotted this yet!

See here to see someone else has spotted changes in attitude
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=300471

Advertisement