Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foo fighters tickets

Options
  • 09-09-2005 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

are ticketmaster not selling them tomorrow? there is no details on there site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

not sure the dates havent been confirmed yet, only heard 2 day me self, and augh the point of all place.

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Pitseleh

While I don't have any link to back up what I'm about to tell ye (which should be kept on the quiet until I get my ticket), I was reliably told the tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9:00a.m. They're playing the Point on December 20th and tickets are about 44.50. Don't know why it's not on ticketmaster - did you try mcd.ie?
    Were they any use at Oxegen this year? (They did play didn't they, or am I talking crap? I saw them at the Point in 2001 (Tres classy) and at Slane (Fairly poor) so they may be hit and miss

Advertisement