Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishBroadband Time To say Goodbye What Next

• 09-09-2005 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Well I Managed to Get Out of My Contract (I think) anyhow, After 3 half Months of None Stop phone calling i about 3 days in Total on Hold about 15 Promised Phone calls and 3 half months of nothing been done(Well making it better connection anyway) As much i Hate IBB You have to give it up to a Member of Staff, To Be Fair Aoife The Manager was by far the nicest support person i have ever dealt with she made alot of efford to makes things right but the Network OPS were having None of it but the Women deserves alot of Credit ;). Thank you. If only only all support were like her. Anyway.............. I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Suggestions on What Service to go for? I am considering the New Metro Service as i need a Upload speed of about 512k. There is also a Local company called www.novanetworks.ie who offer 2mb up and down for the same price there service is ment to be excellent, I cant Get Smart so it will prob be The Digiweb Metro service. Will be without Broadband for awhile though as it will take up to 3 weeks..... GUess i will have to "ask" my neighbour can i rob i mean use his wireless network. :D

Its a Good Start to a Hopefully savage weekend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Howsabout Chorus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

powerhousedan im in the process of dumping IBB can you let me know how you got out of it what exactly did you do to cancel the contract?cheers ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Good man Powerhousedan...How did you go about it..Did you just cancel the DD insted of waiting on them....?
    Anyway good on ya! May this be an inspiration to the rest of the unhappy punters out there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Wex1

Powerhousedan, do you have reservations about using the local company? Novanetworks was it? I've heard they're quite good and am a firm believer that the local comapanies are every bit as good in most (not all!!!) cases, theyjust don't have the advertising budget the others do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Woohoo i got my phone call today saying that they will cancell my contract and give me a refund of the months i have complained about the service, I have to say i'm a happy Camper.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement