Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the authentication key?

Options
  • 09-09-2005 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

i bought the game an hour ago and just creating an account now but there is no authentication key on the box, is it somewhere else?or is it possible someone took it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

It's inside the box. Take out all the discs and manual and it should be on a sticker there somewhere. I had the same problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Behind disc 3 if you've got the CD's version.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

some d*ckhead took it outta the box. i had to swap it at the shop.
    This game is too good, im hooked already!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

kodute wrote:
    some d*ckhead took it outta the box. i had to swap it at the shop.
    This game is too good, im hooked already!

Looking at your location.... You didnt buy it in the Parkway did you?

Same thing happened to me.

yeah i did! id*ots! in fairness the box was a bit tattered so i should have been wary. Maybe its one of the employees there enjoying such a fine game for free! :eek:

• Advertisement

kodute wrote:
    yeah i did! id*ots! in fairness the box was a bit tattered so i should have been wary. Maybe its one of the employees there enjoying such a fine game for free! :eek:

Mine was tattered as hell as well.

They did sort of mention the reason though. Most games have code on the manual, and when they put the box on the shelf they take all codes away to make sure noone gets hold of them, this game has the code stuck to the cd holder. The drawer that they keep the discs in doesnt hold the internal box so its kept elsewhere.

Still...two people in the same shop..... :eek:

Jumpy wrote:

Still...two people in the same shop.....
    ..the same box...same problem...same time frame(last week??)

LordChessington went back there to check at lunch time (he's hooked without even playing it) and *shock *surprise no more WoW left!
    Has to get it in cresent or city centre.

kodute wrote:
    ..the same box...same problem...same time frame(last week??)

LordChessington went back there to check at lunch time (he's hooked without even playing it) and *shock *surprise no more WoW left!
    Has to get it in cresent or city centre.

Nope I bought mine two months ago.

Advertisement