Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocobo breeding problem

Options
  • 09-09-2005 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

Hey, I know how to breed a gold chocobo in ff7 but i'm gettin annoyed with the fact that it's still saying that my green chocobo is a new born after ages, so it wont let me mate the green and blue to get my black one. Anyone know what ye have to do to "pass the time" so to speak? How much playing time before my chocobo won't be new born?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I think someone once told me it was to do with how many fights you had been in, rather than actual time, but I don't know any details, or even if that's true. Nonetheless, it might be worth your while getting in a couple of fights with the weak enemies outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

A mix of a few(5ish) fights and a chocobo race or two will do the trick.

I always race the chocobos up to A class to ensure a good chocobo later on, i cant remember why not S class but i had my reasons years ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

thanks for the replies, i've gotten them to s class by racing so ill try the fighting and let ye's know later ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Hey i got my black chocobo, thanks for the help guys, saved me some time :)

Advertisement