Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendogs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

so basically this is a tamagotchi with slightly better graphics, right? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

so basically this is a tamagotchi with slightly better graphics, right? :D

much better graphics, very good ai, speech recognition, lots of unlockable things, wireless, cute, & more

its defo gonna shift more ds's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

well the DS is outselling the PSP in the east and the west on weekly and yearly figures. i cant see it happening here as much as europeans are idiots who see "playstation" and say WOW.

and sprinkles.... who says a game has to be on set guidelines. Nintendo never even said this was a game. Simulators arent technically games either but theyre ok? it is entertainment... why does the PSP or ps2 play dvds or umds??? they arent games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

sprinkles wrote:
    Didn't you have the same problem with your gf? Thats right I went there!

Sorry for going off topic, but it was there for the taking.

excuse me.......what you saying about me??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

back to the topic at hand.......now that sprinkles has finished discussing me and my rolling over or lack there of......it (the game) is deadly and cute and i want a puppy but you have to save up money (by doing competitions) to buy a second so i have to just wait to get mine....who i will be calling 'fluffy woof' ah yeah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

bp wrote:
    back to the topic at hand.......now that sprinkles has finished discussing me and my rolling over or lack there of......it (the game) is deadly and cute and i want a puppy but you have to save up money (by doing competitions) to buy a second so i have to just wait to get mine....who i will be calling 'fluffy woof' ah yeah!
    "deadly and cute"! You should get a job with edge, thats the level they are at now I think :)

As regards evad_lhorg, I realise that the psp and PS2 etc.. play things that aren't games exactly but my point is that I bought my ds for games, this is being marketed as one and I don't think it is. Imo simulators are sh*te, and don't offer me any form of entertainment....(train simulator!!!omg) Nintedogs is akin to the tamagotchi phase that swepth the mation and indeed the world a while back and I don't find it the least bit entertaining. However, Nintendo have to be applauded for an inventive idea, although its not original, but its novel one and a risk. I hope everybody who bought it many hours of happy gami......eh.........eh........whatever it is you do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Don't mock it until you try it is my motto.

I've heard great things about it from a person who is the most anti-fanboy in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Id nearly get a DS just to play this game and find out what all the fuss is about. Then I just look at my psp and play Wipeour or Mercury or something...

Still though, Its a game I'd love to try.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

PSP, haa! you too will tire of the glittering graphics of all the games you own when you realise with a jolt, "Wait a god-damn minute, I own all this crap already on my ps2 and xbox! Why did I just blow €400 on a machine with games? My life is worthless, please punish me!" at which point your partner walks out disgusted, you sell the psp and games then get a DS, electroplankton, nintendogs, yoshi, mario, wario and all sorts of other pretty groovy games, that you definitely don't own already, with the possible exception of Mario64, but then you can never have enough of perfection, just ask my wife! HA, HA, HA..... sob, sob, sniffle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i played this today,. amazing graphics on the dogs and the movements are brilliant. i was messin with flogens dogs and it really does make you go awwww and it is a cool ffeelin to have em respond to your words.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    PSP, haa! you too will tire of the glittering graphics of all the games you own when you realise with a jolt, "Wait a god-damn minute, I own all this crap already on my ps2 and xbox! Why did I just blow €400 on a machine with games? My life is worthless, please punish me!" at which point your partner walks out disgusted, you sell the psp and games then get a DS, electroplankton, nintendogs, yoshi, mario, wario and all sorts of other pretty groovy games, that you definitely don't own already, with the possible exception of Mario64, but then you can never have enough of perfection, just ask my wife! HA, HA, HA..... sob, sob, sniffle

LMFAO!!!!!

Advertisement