Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

In Dash Dvd PLayer where??

Options
  • 09-09-2005 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get a In Dash Dvd player, I have a Uncle who Lives in Hong Kong/Thailand it would be Way cheaper to get one from there and get him to bring it over, I am just having a problem trying to find them online etc so i can get him to get it. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭mayto

have a look at ebay.de or ebay.com and type in in-dash dvd or just in-dash.there is a lot of cheap german resellers.i got a monitor for 120 off one german ebayer. if you want an all in one unit make sure its not two seperate parts i.e seperate screen and dvd player.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Yeah i managed to Find one for 250 Euro Dvd/Mp3/Radio and Tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

where did u get one that cheap for 250 inc tv etc.

please reply or pmme

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Off Two German Power Sellers, I will post them in awhile awaiting replys off them.

Advertisement