Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick thread: Devil May Cry 3 for €30

Options
  • 09-09-2005 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭

I've seen DMC3 going for €30 practically everywhere in Dublin.
    Any ideas why? (not that I mind, like, but why ain't other games being reduced in the same way?!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    I've seen DMC3 going for €30 practically everywhere in Dublin.
    Any ideas why? (not that I mind, like, but why ain't other games being reduced in the same way?!)

Noone is buying videogames in expectation of new **** to play with.
    Expect more pricedrops but with €65 prices on the last biggies of this generation ie:
    Burnout 4, Pro vo 5, Zelda 17.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Good stuff, I'm a bit of a cheap ****er with games these days. Was waiting for RE4 and DMC3 to get to €30 before taking the plunge.

I bet you they won't be able to keep the next gen game prices at €65 or €70 for long. There are way too many 2nd hand titles on the market. And the prices on new titles get discounted incredibly quickly nowadays. If a title doesn't sell in 2 weeks Game and Gamestop slash the price pretty much immediately. Too much competition for shelf space.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

itts gone platinum. it isnt out on platinum yet but it is this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Game, in Galway anyhow, had it recently for 19.99 new. Not sure of the current price. For awhile, all their stuff was ridiculously cheap, I picked up some games for the xbox for a fiver apiece. And decent games, not third rate rubbish ones...

Advertisement