Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOD Source September 26th

Options
  • 10-09-2005 12:04am
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

I see DOD source is out on the 26th of this month. Loved the old DOD....what you guys reckon...another Source v 1.2 split?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

No matter what, there'll always be a place in my heart for DoD 1.3b Beta....first version I ever installed! Great, actually, fantastic game. I think I've 1.0 installed at the moment, utterly fantastic game, especially on a lan.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Is there any detail about standalone price yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

its $19.95 for DOD:Source standalone on steampowered.com :) thank god i have Silver :) looks fun tho and a good clan game

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

Jakkass wrote:
    its $19.95 for DOD:Source standalone on steampowered.com :) thank god i have Silver :) looks fun tho and a good clan game

Stupid fecking bronze bs :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Got silver as well and have actually been playing more and more of DoD even with the release of Battlefield 2.....cant wait for this....anyone know of any plans for Irish servers yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Gaid1n

No doubt RaDoX will get one up pretty quick.

While not hosted in Ireland, a lot of the clan members are Irish and it's always good for a laugh.

www.jarhedz.com for server details and forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Used love playing DoD on the Radox server. Looking forward to getting back into it shortly.

I wonder will they release it with many maps. CS:S is only starting to have a decent selection and that's out a year.

Advertisement