Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: New Character

• 10-09-2005 1:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭

Has anyone noticed the flashing F under economy class on the seating chart??
    http://www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm

Click it.
    Ana Lucia's seat appears 42 F.

Small clip appears, I believe its the woman Jack was talkin to at the airport. If this has been already found im sorry, but I couldn't see it.

Enjoy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Add "US" to and remove "Ana Lucia" from the title, there's spoilers there for UK and IRL viewers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭Frankieboy

OFDM wrote:
    there's spoilers there for UK and IRL viewers.

What exactly is a spoiler there? Could you please tell me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Ana Lucia has never appeared in an irish episode of Lost yet. hence, you are giving away the name of a future character.

Exactly, Frankieboy please be considerate of people who haven't seen all the episodes you have. Can a mod edit this thread if Frankieboy isn't going to modify his posts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Ana is obviously going to be the leader/Jack's counterpart of the tail section survivors, including Rose's husband, whoever Boone was talking to in the smuggler's plane etc. She will probably be a possible love interest for Jack, further drawing out the Jack/Kate/Sawyer love triangle.

I believe some of the original charachters will succumb to 'the sickness' from the hatch, and all piss off to join the Others. Jack + Ana and their remaining unaffected will set up a new camp somewhere. All just my speculating, of course.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭saintsaucey

I swear I don't know how you foreigners stand it. How long does a season last for you guys three years. The second season is about to start and still you all apparently have not seen the last episode of Lost season one. Maybe you all everybody should sign a pettition to get the episodes to you faster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I swear I don't know how you foreigners stand it.

Neither do I, Sure Im still waiting for that magic you people call electricity to arrive in my hut............ Although it does give me time to learn English:
    Maybe you all everybody should sign a pettition to get the episodes to you faster.

Moron.

I swear I don't know how you foreigners stand it. How long does a season last for you guys three years. The second season is about to start and still you all apparently have not seen the last episode of Lost season one. Maybe you all everybody should sign a pettition to get the episodes to you faster.
    What's with all the whining trolls invading the board recently?

Get the hell out of my post!! Unless you have to say something about the topic leave.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

A bit of respect please, he's obviously a Driveshaft member.
    you all everybody

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Consider this a warning to both saintsaucy, rabbitinlights and Frankieboy...

Any more personal abuse and you're banned for a week.

OFDM While I don't think the title gave anything away I've edited it to make sure no-one goes looking for who Ana Lucia is...

steveland? wrote:

OFDM While I don't think the title gave anything away

So you dont believe it was a spoiler?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

The title may not have been a direct give away but it was certainly a spoiler. Names of future characters = spoiler.

Okay, obviously i need to apologise for something, though im not quite sure what. I wasn't dissing foreigners. And by foreigners I mean anyone who doesn't live in the us. I my self have lived in indiana my whole life, and having always been a serious tv addict and i don't think i could stand not getting to see episodes in a timely mannor. Tho i suppose if that's what you are used to it wouldn't be as much of a bother. I'm not sure how what i said can be taken for personall abuse
    Consider this a warning to both saintsaucy, rabbitinlights and Frankieboy...

Any more personal abuse and you're banned for a week.

and as for frankieboy
    Get the hell out of my post!! Unless you have to say something about the topic leave.

the topic has quickly been converted to one of spoilers and others not knowing about certain events. That was what I was comenting on.

as for rabbitinlights

Neither do I, Sure Im still waiting for that magic you people call electricity to arrive in my hut............ Although it does give me time to learn English:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by saintsaucey
    Maybe you all everybody should sign a pettition to get the episodes to you faster.

Moron.
    Today 09:51
    i was using sarcassam a tool you are obviously adept at using as seen in your copied text. one last thing and i'll leave. how does one hide spoilers, i looked at all the icons and i can't figure it out please someone clue me in.

BTW Foreigners was not a slam. I love Foreingers with out them we wouldn't have fun words and phrases like bugger and sod off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Excuse me while I ROLLEYES

We are not the foreigners here, what with this being an .ie domain, the little part of the internet flagged by Ireland. What is particularly galling is the way some Americans view the world as 'America' and 'Foreign'.

Er, how would it sound if we went to an American Board and said 'I pity all you foreigners with George Bush. How sad for you. I love foreigners by the way, without them we wouldn't have fun words and phrases like Sup Dawg and Gee Whiz'

Frankieboy wrote:
    So you dont believe it was a spoiler?
    I don't think it was a spoiler but it could lead to someone looking into it and finding out what it is...

But surely if someone was looking for what it was, they can only blame themselves for finding something out. Anyways i think its time to put this to bed, life is to short :D

I for my backlash to saintsaucey I should have left it to be resolved by a Mod. My apologies

I didn't know it was a
    .ie domain, the little part of the internet flagged by Ireland.
    and personally I voted for Bush the first time around. The only reason I did't the second time was because I moved and forgot to register. What exactly is wrong with saying you like the way someone talks. girls in the us and guys for that matter love to hear accents and slang from other places. Hell if you travel from my home town to Gary Indian which is 170 miles (I don't know how to convert it to the metric system) the people there talk different then I do. accents and new phrases are charming. That's all I was saying. I wasn't dissing your pollitical system by the way so don't diss mine. I was dissing your televison system. Feel free to point out that we aren't alowed nudity on prime time and stuff like that.

once again can anyone tell me how to hid spoilers i don't know how

I didn't know it was a and personally I voted for Bush the first time around. The only reason I did't the second time was because I moved and forgot to register. What exactly is wrong with saying you like the way someone talks. girls in the us and guys for that matter love to hear accents and slang from other places. Hell if you travel from my home town to Gary Indian which is 170 miles (I don't know how to convert it to the metric system) the people there talk different then I do. accents and new phrases are charming. That's all I was saying. I wasn't dissing your pollitical system by the way so don't diss mine. I was dissing your televison system. Feel free to point out that we aren't alowed nudity on prime time and stuff like that.

once again can anyone tell me how to hid spoilers i don't know how
    Last warning saintsaucey, since you got warned before for abuse and not for going off topic I'll leave it as a warning but any more off topic posts and you'll receive a one week ban

Advertisement