Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geting into beatbox competitions??

Options
  • 10-09-2005 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

:confused: im new to this computer world ,site etc.. just got broadband.but im from the old school hiphop electro big daddy cane era,you get me .basically can anyone tell me how to get involved in hiphop beatbox competions?im a newcomer to that but ive been dropin beats since i could remmember in the playground shopping centers bathroom any where.i belive and have been told by everyone that has heard me over the years that i sound like real drums im serious dont say nothing till you heard it i have a unique way of producing /mimicing any drum loop belive it.if anyone could help me get involed stare me in the right direction that would be pukka,as i feel i have a edge on beatboxing that has to be explored thankyou.:D

Advertisement